How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
The Answer is SEVEN:
- one to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced
- one to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb,
- one to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb,
- one to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs,
- one to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb,
- one to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag,
- and finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.