Wednesday, January 12th at Noon on the Mall at the University of Arizona - several University Ministries will host a multi-faith memorial/healing service for the University Community. All are invited to pray and offer support.
The President, First Lady, DHS Secretary, Supreme Court Justice Kennedy & other dignitaries will be leading a memorial service "Together We Thrive: Tucson & America" at McKale Center on Wednesday, January 12th. Doors open at 4pm.
Via Explorer News:
During the rest of this week, there are multiple events that are occurring throughout Pima County. All the local agencies are working in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and U. S. Marshals to ensure that the events are secure for the families and members of the community to come together to mourn the loss of those who lost their lives in this tragedy.
The following is a timeline of the events:
• January 11: Mass at 7 p.m. at St. Odillia
• January 12: Rosary for Christina Green from 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Odillia
• January 13: Funeral for Christina Green at 1 p.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
• January 13: Rosary for John M. Roll from 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Thomas
• January 14: Funeral for John M. Roll at 10 a.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
• January 14: Burial for John M. Roll to follow the funeral at Holy Hope Cemetery (Private)
Members of the public who attend the events should be aware that parking is limited at all locations. People are encouraged to carpool or make arrangements to limit the number of cars at each location.