Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Bush Lied, People Died"

I wish that was hyperbole, but from the streets of Iraq to the neighborhoods of New Orleans, too many lives have been lost due to his incompetence.

Crooks and Liars has the video and blog-roundup of coverage on the latest media IED to hit the misAdministration's leadership.



One thing Keith O said last night got me to thinking (scary, huh). He mentioned that the video being played out across the various newscasts has been in the media's possession since right after the storm. So why the delay? I think they are finally starting to smell blood in the water. It's becoming mainstream to trash the BushCo policy failures. That's progress, in my opinion, from the zombie-like parroting of Rovian bulletpoints that they have thus far spread like poison.

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun here with my optimism (Cheney pun intended), but I think the wind-direction change is starting to take its effect. Here's hoping it will be strong enough to blow all the enabling monsters in Congress out of power in November. It's a matter of life and death, literally for some.

[UPDATE] Make sure you check out the dood abides' latest masterpiece: The Last Stupor

No comments: