Monday, March 20, 2006

Meta-Monday Open Thread

You know it's bad when you have a case of the Mondays AND the Lazies at the same time.

Here's what's going on in the Eegeeian Barrio
  • nominations are being accepted for the next Coyote Carnival
  • Duke, kansas, and DuctapeFatwa are devising a method to summon the Tilted-Halo(scan) spirits so we can keep in touch better (the can-and-string method was too costly when we factored in the Canadian exchange rate)
  • Nanette is leading a Conspiracy of internet gnomes under the banner: BlogArt is on the March
I've been tinkering with the template of the site, let me know if you're having trouble loading anything, or if you have any suggestions for layout changes. My eyebrows are finally growing back from the last flamewar I was involved with, so give me your best shot. :)

No comments: