Yes, I'm aware that it's the afternoon in other parts of the country, but not in the
- The immigration marches are starting to roll in California with a common theme of denouncing the workplace raids: El pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciúncula y Santa Rosa.
- Tom Tancredo was stricken with another bout of verbal diarrhea recently. One notable dingleberry: "Bilingual countries don’t work well. Multicultural countries do not work well. When people come to the United States, they need to become Americans."
- César Chávez would've turned 80 this coming Saturday, Arizona has several big events planned to commemorate and empower the Revolution.
- Grassroots Activists in Connecticut are fighting back against the growing nativist/vigilante movement in their state.
- Bipartisan support is growing for the so-called Touchback Provision of the latest immigration bill sponsored by Gutierrez and Flake. Are politicians that stupid to believe that those already living in the shadows will trust the U.S. government to let them back in after they report to their country of origin? (rhetorical, don't answer).
- From Sunnyslope to Little Saigon to Little Oaxaca - the Valley of the Sun is slowly but surely returning to its mestizo roots.