The event is sponsored by Health Care for America NOW!, a coalition of groups and individuals that organize around the following principles:
If any bloggers or other journalists in the area would like more information on credentialing, shoot me an email (man.eegee at gmail) so I can connect you with organizers of the event.
Coverage You Can Afford
Comprehensive Benefits You Can Count On
- Health coverage that is affordable for every person, family, and business.
- Coverage with premiums and out-of-pocket costs based on your ability to pay.
- Government acts as an advocate, setting and enforcing rules so private insurance companies can’t deny coverage or raise rates based on health history, age, or gender.
Choice of Private or Public Health Insurance Plan
- Standard, comprehensive health care benefits that meet your needs from preventive to chronic care.
- Low out-of-pocket costs (like co-pays) so you can afford to get medical care when you need it.
- Choice of doctors and hospitals.
- Keep your current private insurance plan or join a new public health insurance plan.
- The choice of a new public health insurance plan is a guaranteed backup that will always be there to ensure quality, affordable health care coverage no matter what.
Equal Access to Quality Care
- Equity in health care access, treatment, research, and resources to people and communities of color and stronger health services in low-income communities.
Time: Thursday, April 16 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Pima Community College District Office (Tucson, AZ)4905 East Broadway Boulevard 85709
Tucson, AZ 85709
Sign-up to volunteer/attend: here