Friday, June 22, 2007

Goats the Least of Trent Lott's Worries

It appears our plan is working perfectly.
Lott’s farm work apparently does more for him than shield him from angry talk radio hosts. It also informs his lack of confidence in a fence as an effective border security measure.

“I’ve got two goats on my place in Mississippi. There ain’t no fence big enough or strong enough to hold them,” Lott said Wednesday. “People are at least as smart as goats, maybe not as agile ... One of the ways I kept those goats in the fence is, I electrified it.”

Of course, Lott added, “I’m not proposing an electrified goat fence” for the southern border. “It’s an analogy here.”

linkage
As long as he remains distracted, he'll never find out the truth that the term alien is not all that far off the mark.

No comments: