Thursday, January 12, 2006

Anatomy of a Collective Coma

I wrote that lengthy piece below and left to lunch. Now that I'm back, I realize that it's horribly worded and all over the place, but it is a reflection of my frustration today. I feel like George and his minions are getting ready to pull the ultimate fast one on the country, and no one is paying attention to it.

Over at firedoglake, Jane Hamsher pieced together a great summary of the Republican-led scAlito bait-and-switch trick.

Also, kid oakland gives the reason perfectly with this:
We Democrats may not be perfect, but we can answer those questions in a straightforward manner. The Republicans can't.

There's a reason for that. Put GOP values out in the light of day...like during Katrina, or with the torture memos, or Tom DeLay's backroom money laundering, or Grover Norquist's behind the scenes power brokering, or Jack Abramoff's swindels, or any time Pat Robertson opens his mouth...and they STINK.

Americans are about to get a big helping of Supreme Court "Surprise" courtesy of the GOP.

Don't complain if it tastes like tuna casserole and we have it for dinner every night...

for the next twenty five years.
I think I'll stick to enchiladas, rice and beans.

No comments: