Monday, January 09, 2006

Only Five?

Thanks to Mountain Cerridwen, I've been tagged to divulge five weird habits of mine. With the arrival of 2006, I bring you some insider knowledge from my quirky life.
  • I love pumpkin seeds. I can't get enough of them. That's not so bad, except for the fact that I eat the shell and the seed together. I think they taste better that way instead of cracking each one. A bit of a warning though, don't try this with sunflower seeds. You'll feel like a porcupine is coming out of your rear-end when nature runs its course, at least that's what a friend of mine told me. heh.
  • Seeing indentions from furniture or chairs in my new apartment's carpet drives me insane. I have to get a broom and whisk it away or else I have one eyeball staring in that direction as I blog or watch tv.
  • When I get nervous or anxious, I twitch my nostrils from side-to-side. I'm sort of the male version of Samantha on Bewitched. An old girlfriend of mine nicknamed me Mowgli from the Jungle Book.
  • If I'm on a road trip, I often look at the milepost markers and work out mathematically how long I have before arrival at the next city/landmark. Sometimes I will cross-reference with my odometer just for kicks. My damn analytical brain never stops working!
  • I have a cupboard full of coffee mugs, but I only use one. Prior to 2005 it was a UA Alumni Mug, now it's my Booman Tribune mug. I'll wash it everyday and use it rather than get a clean one out of the cupboard. Wish I could say the same thing for the rest of my dirty dishes...
Alright, those are just a few of my irregularities. Now it's your turn.

I tag: Dean at the Art Crit, olivia at Parvum Opus, spiderleaf at Jaded Reality, Duke1676 at Migra Matters, and James Benjamin at Left End of the Dial. Have fun!

No comments: