Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's on your reading list?

This via my blogamigo James at The Mahatma X Files
  1. Grab the nearest book (that is at least 123 pages long).
  2. Open to p. 123.
  3. Go down to the 5th sentence.
  4. Type in the following 3 sentences.
  5. Tag five people.
Here's what I came up with:
He says, you have no right to say that, you don't know what it's like to flee. Later in the day, he apologizes for the episode, but it is too late. Like a man who dared to look straight at the sun, he will never completely obliterate that dark light; it has scorched his vision.
From Mother Tongue, by Demetria Martínez - a book I dusted off the shelf recently and have been re-reading with new, hungry eyes.

What's on your reading list? I'm going to open it up to anyone instead of tagging five sites, the NyQuil coma is about to envelop me for the night.

No comments: