“Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”
- Blog Amigo James at the Mahatma X Files is one of the hardest working peeps on the tubes when it comes to shining a light on the atrocities and raising the signal for justicía
- House of Nezua - because it's just different enough from UMX that gives it its own identity. It's like horchata to arroz con leche - both delicious and similar in taste but never mistaken for the same thing.
- fabooj deserves a reciprocal pat on the back because I love reading her site and am glad that she popped back up at BooTrib over the last few months to remind me to check out her writing more often.
- White Knuckles - click on the link and you'll see why I am a loyal captive to knucklehead's posts and humanity.
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster because I love to laugh and they. are. funny!
- Tomás over at Hispanic Tips because he kicks nalgas when it comes to compiling links from all over the brownternet.
- Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez - ¡Viva la queen sucia!
- dove - though the last post was many months ago, I check in regularly to re-absorb the connection that I feel to el alma when I read what's offered there.
- Maegan la Mala and the rest of the crew at Vivir Latino - great offering from different aspects of latin culture, updated several times each day, what more could I need each day?
- kangaroo snark, of course