Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Premio to Incite Link Sharing

Thanks to fabooj for tagging us with a "you make my day award"!

The reglas:

“Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”

  • Blog Amigo James at the Mahatma X Files is one of the hardest working peeps on the tubes when it comes to shining a light on the atrocities and raising the signal for justicía
  • House of Nezua - because it's just different enough from UMX that gives it its own identity. It's like horchata to arroz con leche - both delicious and similar in taste but never mistaken for the same thing.
  • fabooj deserves a reciprocal pat on the back because I love reading her site and am glad that she popped back up at BooTrib over the last few months to remind me to check out her writing more often.
  • White Knuckles - click on the link and you'll see why I am a loyal captive to knucklehead's posts and humanity.
  • Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster because I love to laugh and they. are. funny!
  • Tomás over at Hispanic Tips because he kicks nalgas when it comes to compiling links from all over the brownternet.
  • Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez - ¡Viva la queen sucia!
  • dove - though the last post was many months ago, I check in regularly to re-absorb the connection that I feel to el alma when I read what's offered there.
  • Maegan la Mala and the rest of the crew at Vivir Latino - great offering from different aspects of latin culture, updated several times each day, what more could I need each day?
  • kangaroo snark, of course
Who makes your day?

No comments: