Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wanted: Hispanic/Latino Bloggers

From the mailbag:
Dear Hispanic Blogger,

I am conducting a study of Hispanic bloggers entitled "Hispanic Bloggers
in the Blogosphere." My research investigates how blogging affects
political participation, and in particular how Hispanic bloggers differ
from other bloggers. This research will further our understanding of
whether or not blogging is a form of political participation, and the
role of Hispanic bloggers in the blogosphere. I am very interested in
hearing about the views and opinions of bloggers like you.
I've already been in touch with the researcher and told her I would spread the word. The survey will be conducted via telephone sometime next week and last approximately one hour. She is looking for roughly 20 participants, all personal information will be kept confidential.

If you are a Hispanic blogger and willing to participate, please contact me at man.eegee at gmail dot com so I can forward your info over to Toni.

Paz

No comments: