So let's see where this leaves us:WASHINGTON – Members of Congress' steel caucus say they were alarmed to learn that pipes made in China have been used in the construction of the U.S.-Mexico border fence.Republican Representative Phil English of Pennsylvania says he found out about it when he was given a photo apparently taken in San Luis, Arizona that shows black piping used as a fence post with ''China'' written on it in white letters.
- Pesky bloggers point out the idiocy of building such a structure by referring to it constantly as the Great Wall of America™ to show its similarity to the Great Wall of China.
- Congress authorizes funds in a bipartisan manner to build said wall, even though it has been proven that it increases the number of border-crosser deaths.
- Burial sites of indigenous ancestors are dug up to make way for it despite protests of direct descendants and supporters.
- Portions of the wall end up being constructed incorrectly on the Mexican side of the land.
- Environmental protections are given the shaft by the Department of Homeland Security
- Photographic evidence proves that it's the Great Wall of China, after all.